Drivers Education is required for all drivers under the age of 18. Students may complete the classroom portion in the public school district in which they reside. Please register online via the school website.
- Must be 14 1/2 by the first day of class
- Students must complete 30 hours of classroom
- Students must complete 6 hours of Behind the Wheel
- Students must pass eye exam administered by the DMV rep during classroom session
- Students must bring PENCIL /PEN and PAPER to class.
- Students must attend all classroom sessions for the entire scheduled time. There will be only one day make-up day!
- Upon completion of classroom portion, students will be contacted for Behind the Wheel.
- Students will drive according to age as well as course completion date.